Saturday, April 28, 2012

SOCIAL DEPRESSION

           Sometimes I feel really bored at home. When I bored, I never hesitate, certainly go out. Because walking on the streets between high apartments, after that roaming alon the coasts of Marmara is good for my physocological health and physical relaxing. I don't know why, but it's good.
           When I was roaming, I noticed something yesterday. Even though I say "I'm fine, there's no problem." maybe I'm not healthy too much. In fact, I think all the people have some mental and physocogical problems. Beacsuse as you know, a guy who can't improve any fellowship with somebody else or behaves only according to his/her opinion is unhealthy. And I see at the beach, at the city center, at the everywhere; people say each other only "hi" and "good bye". That isn't even a friendship of course. That'a a weak connection between two old and low-quality phones. People afraid of helping each other. Last night I wanted a fire for my cigarette from a man. He almost screamed... So, nobody can talk each other honestly and nobody can trust each other in metropols. If you don't agree, please show me a metropol that has healthier people than small and silent towns'. I'm sorry but you have to be ready for some serious social problems if you want to live in high apartments and unnecessarry complex structures. And don't forget, social ilnesses brings social schizophrenia.
            So you, boss, you want more and more benefit, you want more and more money, I know. But if these people have a health problem, you'll never get enough money to keep yourself alive. You'll never find a high-quality suit just like now you're wearing. You're always thinking about structures, workers and money, for now. But human kind has a brain and a heart. And they're the most necessary organs to their body. Please listen and serve them.  I'm suggesting for yourself, please develope and improve your brain first.

No comments:

Post a Comment