Friday, April 27, 2012

Air pollution

     As you can uderstand from title today I am gonna tell you about air pollution. A person's most valuable behave is breathing. Big factory's gases, car's exhaust gas, some of energy santral's is a very big threat for human health. Don' misunderstand I don't wanna say: "don't built factory, don't use car or don't built santrals" like funny greenpeace members. If  a society decide to live together they should have some duities and responses against their nation. And one of these responses is "sacrifiting yourself for your freedom and independence" On a path to this duty you must accept some riskes and dangers.
    Althought everything that I said this isn't meaning we should die just so. I mean we should first take some precautions and then despite everything you can't stop killing from pollution, for my opinion you became a hero and give your life for your society's independence. Anyway this idea is open for debate and already people are debating that. İf you have a better idea please write it comment side.

    Finally I think we must educate some really clever and creative engineers for allowing that pollution. This is a job-finisher solution for this problem. And also government must take some necessary precautions like filthering poison or building this polliting structures far away from high density areas. Today it is that from me. See you later my dear reader. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment