Thursday, April 26, 2012

Minority of green parks

    Today I will talk about minority of green areas and parks in big high density cities. Look the example that is concrete: Manhattan city. There is no green land except Central Park. I wanna show you a little example my friend look at this photo and if you can see any green land od area rise your hand. If Empire state building becomes overgrown with ivy isn't it bad:) Yes I know it is Tyler Durden's voice but I am not joking.Calm down I don't wanna  expressing "hey people everybody let's become anarchist". Everyting is going as before but I will show you how can we make beautiful change:)



    Let's start! First of all roofs afrter walls and finally streets! Look photos of  the bottom everything is clear and as before. Only there is a change of color, we add some green:)Yes I know it isn't good enought as real garden. At the begining of blog we are not like silly, contrived greenpeace members; we are looking for REAL GREEN and for my opininon real green is not serial production manufacture; it is not in magazines that contributing idiot celebrities and it is not in brochures that containing credit card. İt is in nature and giving answer to our main instincts. 

    Because of that, we can't demolish everything for rebuilding it  or making change fastly,  we will accord it:)
And I am dreaming my environment like that photos. Look at roofs at least if we can't built Central parks everywhere we can make this easily. 

   









     Dear my reader you can ask some qouestions to me like "why this man is talking about like giving orders or directives but my purpose and wish is making a debate atmosphere. I mean for that reason I frequently talking subjective.  With a wish everwhere one day will resemble liike that photo of bottom. See you later with another debate with different subject.











No comments:

Post a Comment