Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LAST SUNDAY


Last Sunday, I got up at 7 o'clock. It's earlier than any routine weekends. Because I felt I'm more energic.
So, I made a cup of coffee. "There is no place to boring ideas in my brain, enjoy the spring." I thought. Then, I watched an apartment viewing while I was drinking my coffee. I couldn't see any trees, sea or mountain. Because our town is full of apartments. The only viewing is your opposite neighbour's balcony and the only way to walk is the narrow, concreted streets. Therefore, I have a really interesting architectural pleasure since I was a little child. Enjoy it!...
After that, I went out for a walk. Generally I go to the beach and walk along the Bosphorus. Last Sunday I did the same. In fact, I can say that the only natural region is there in my life. Bu it's not exactly natural, too. I heard waves' sounds while they were hitting the rocks. But I heard noises of trucks and cars on my other side at the same time. So, I went on to the rocks and I came to the edge of the coast. I tried to have a rest but I couldn't again. Because sea was full of industrial, plastic, etc. wastes. I understood it's impossible to find a 100% clean and natural place in this city.
I gave up resting and resumed walking. Then I came back to my home and prepared a breakfast. I opened TV to look are there any interesting programs today.But I saw marriage programs on evey channel. Yes, they're very popular in my country.
I woke up to live a silent and relaxing Sunday, but each decisions eliminated by the city, by the unconscious and  ambitious people, by the capitalism. I felt everything is dissident to me and I can do nothing. So, I continued to live same life and feel same things. I contunied to talking to the walls. And I damned the god of the 21. century: money...
I tried to tell you my last Sunday, in fact every Sunday. I certainly know everybody thinks almost like me, except fake bourgeois and slaves of money. But I can't see any change, any movement. So I think the same thing again: What's wrong with us my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment