Monday, May 14, 2012

EVOLUTION

              First of all, I'm not a scientist. So I won't make any scientific comments, but i will have a look on the evolution theory with the ancient world, past's and today's civilizations and mentalities.
In the beginning, there is a question that needs an answer. Is the evolution only for our bodies, bones, muscles, brains, etc. anatomical organs, or evolution includes philosophical and ethical developements too? However there's an another opininon: Unless the evolution theory includes philosophical and mental developments, is there any other evolution about these subjects? According to my experiences and memories on the streets as an ordinary guy, my answer is "No, there aren't."
               But my answer inconsequential here. I consider that Darwin's evolution theory is true and I'm writing with this rule. Since the most basic organismas on the world the life has been evolving very well. Looking at the civilizations, high buildings and wonderful inventions of smart scientists are enough to make this comment. However, as behaviours and mentalities, there aren't any changes on the humanity. Not only positive, negative too. But in 21. century, it's getting worse and worse because of the capitalism and post-modernism.
               I won't give too much information and I won't suggest any solution. I'm only inviting you to think about a question: Even though the evolution of billion of years on the world, why couldn't our kind's mentality show any development? Or do you agree another opinion: it developed but our extremely-improved brains are preventing this evolution to keep their personal benefits. Just keep thinking, the answer will absolutely come some day. I hope it isn't late when that time comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment