Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Congestion

  Come on Let's show you a photoghraph. Maybe you will give me right. What kind of person  can accomplisch or handle that kind of traffic. He or she must contain patience that is worthy of the prophets. Look at that crazy photo.Even pedestrians can walk faster than cars. Althought you are paying gas for car and it is too boring and hot I don't undrstand why people pays sack load money for that stupid metal stack. The answer is easy we all deceived my brothers we all deceived by that stupid advertisings and Propogandas. Yes I know you heard that words so much from everbody but that time it is so appropriate.


    Let's look at that arguments: İn one year İstanbul spends more than 300 million dollar but look at it's position. You can't run with car in that city. Photo of the top is from İstanbul and traffic situation is in normal statue. I mean it is a regular İstanbul morning. In light of them a question is tampering minds. Why goverments don't interferes that situation? I don't know maybe their political leaders feed by that enormous car companies. Maybe many is only paper piece there is a reasons that we don't know behind it. They might be want people wasted their time on roads and with that they can be sure about there can't be any structuring thing or a kind of opposition to them. In this way a little minority people at the top of pyramid, earns so much thing and hit two birds with one stone. One of them they are stealing people's time with that they can be sure about how people waste their times and the  other one is they earns a lot of money from gas and car after that they don't spend money for their luxury elite life they use that money for humanities detriment especially poor part of world's.













Who can make connection about two photos of the top! Yes we have just made it. But you must regognize who are they. The time is come my friend they are evils. They are responsable from most of the evilness in your envoirnment. I only give one example in my essay today about that evil. Maybe I am too pesimist maybe I am such a crap but "there is no smoke without fire" my frined you must be wake and  aware. That is
that form me today see you later with another aware.

http://turkeyonroad.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment